Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Recollections...

For Those who are interested...

Friday night I dropped the kids off and proceeded on my merry way to the Pub. It was Brettle's birthday. Thirty nine. Not that That has Anything to do with it.

Golden Shower Boy was there in all his glory. Dressed in a flanno and tracky daks. Resplete with Mullet. Need I say more?

I must.

I ignored him for the most part of the night. It was easy. I chatted away to Danny and Chris instead; about their Mum . And Hubby and I had a win on the Pokies. And then I had to drive my car back to Twink's- but even that wasn't a problem; even after having four middys of VB.

Then we got to the next pub; Apparently. I dropped one and a half. And then Hubby told Me to drive the car to the next destination. Now; I'm not stupid. I don't drink and drive just because Someone says so. I do it off my own bat. So there you go. But I was doing okay. I Wasn't all over the road. I didn't deserve the rabbit-punch to the eye that Hubby inflicted. It still smarts. So Pull The Fuck Over.

Jab. Jab.

So I pulled the fuck over. Let Hubby out of the car. Bye. Made it to Twink's.

Then; a little later...

Golden Shower Boy comes into the kitchen where I am sitting. Hubby is asleep on the lounge downstairs. Twink and Mac have gone to bed. I was just about to call a cab.

It Starts. Then Ends. I can hardly remember what was said. It Wasn't from out of nowhere.

GSB: You're a fucking nasty bitch, do You know that?

He gets up; walks towards the spare bedroom (he's been staying at Mac and Twink's place for about a week) and Turns; throwing a full bottle of beer at my head. It misses. So he picks up another and tries again. It- also- shatters on the wall; just inches from my face. I barely moved; just turned my head away from the assault.

Then...from Me...Cool. Calm. And collected as you please.

"Is that It? You are So fucking lucky you missed. Get Fucked Then You Piece Of Shit."

I woke Hubby. Called a cab. Let GSB deal with the broken bottles that should have landed on my face. I told You All he was a nice piece of work. He won't last much longer. Mac wants him out after this.

So we went home. I can't even remember if we fucked to tell the truth. But I hope Not. Then we woke up and went to the pub on a mini pub crawl. We ran into GSB. He had a word to Hubby.

"You're a bigger Man than Me"; GSB allegedly said; shaking Hubby's hand. Is that some sort of an apology do you think? Doesn't it make You wonder what my Hubby thinks about Me? If he can shake the hand of someone who threatens Me (his wife?) with such animosity and violence?

Anyway; so Tonight. After Words...

Hubby: No fucking wonder GSB throws beer bottles at You.

Readers; You could've heard my heart snap.

...

For Fucking What?

Putting up with Me?

Hubby is under the Pretense that Why Ever GSB pegged those bottles of beer at my head that it was for a justifiable reason. And it's my Contention that it's Not. And even if I was off my head my Hubby shouldn't drink with a Cunt who throws full bottles of beer at his Wife's head.

It's not Just Me. Is It?

Tell Me it's Not.

No comments: