Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Letter To Miss Fancy Pants...

How's tricks? Have things settled down on the homefront yet? Hope all is as you want it, Chicky.

I've been wanting to chat to you about my take on the other night...as you know I wasn't there but I have spoken to you all who were- and although Fido went ape and shouldn't have I don't think he would've gone to that extreme if (my) Hubby hadn't pushed his buttons so hard. When he got home he told me that Fido just 'couldn't handle the truth' about being called a 'marshmallow' so I asked him why he felt he had to Tell Fido that he was a 'weak person' or 'talking it up' etc; because as I told Hubby it's an almost autistic attribute in him (Hubby) that he feels he has to inform his Significant Other's (friends,family whoever) of their weak points without ever acknowledging his own. I don't know why he feels like he has to Tell anyone about themselves; like it's his right to belittle them.

I told this to Fido and he seemed to understand where I was coming from in regard to how he had reacted to what Hubby had said- probably because in the past I've been on the end of the same type of mental attack. Still; it Was an over reaction and Fido admits that. I've got no idea what was going on his head Before Hubby made his stupid comments; from what I can gather there were could have been a few catalysts. Hubby just says what he thinks and doesn't care if it hurts someone if they hear it.

As for the rest of the story; what happened after you got home and whatever you had to deal with there- I hope it wasn't too awful for you. I hate it when people take their shit out on the person who's least to blame.

Anyway Luv; if you feel like coming up for a chat and a coffee drop in. You know where I am.

Luv ya; stay safe.

Buffoon

No comments: