Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Piece Of My Mind...

Hubby came home, two nights ago, with this Headline...

"Gee; Golden Shower Boy sure hates you".

Mind You; I had thought the Rift between us had eased. I thought giving him the benefit of the doubt meant the same for Me in return.

Me: What the fuck For This time?

Not that I have to prove Myself.

I didn't throw Him up against a fence and call him a slut because he didn't want to fuck Me. Just for a Start. And That was seventeen years ago. Half my life ago. For half my Life I have had to put up with this Cockhead and his torment and abuse. When he's never once put his cock in Me. Or even kiss Me. All because he is my Hubby's so-called Mate.

It's all Him. It Always has been. And I wasn't even there This time.

It supposedly stems from Friday night...

Maybe it was when I told him where my stash was hiding; when I told him to help himself to my drugs...

No. That can't be it.

Maybe it was after he started to verbally attack me at the Pub because- as he puts it- All women are bitches with forked tongues.

No. That wasn't it either. I walked away from that. And (just quietly) it wasn't easy.

I ignored the text message the following day. After all it Was for Hubby and on his phone; but we'd been fucking all afternoon and He was worn out and sleeping; so I answered it. It was from Golden Shower Boy.

"What are you doin tonight? Not Buffoon."

(To which I was tempted to reply "Twice")

Now I can choose to take this one of two ways (and I have a different accent for GSB depending on which emphasis I choose)...

Either; GSB meant what was Hubby up to; but that I wasn't invited along- or (more likely) it was a sexual connotation meaning Hubby could choose who he fucked for the night- but that it didn't have to be Me. I choose the latter. Because he is a Misogynist and women are just animals wanting (and waiting) to be fucked. By him preferably. How do you spell Yerk?

NB Female readers will appreciate my friend Angie; the sweet and cute twenty five year old barmaid (not Bar Chick)- who only knew Golden Shower Boy for a total of four sentences before announcing he was the biggest cunt she'd ever met in her Entire life.

Hubby won't tell me all the details yet; and I've still got to talk to Twink and Fido. But from what I can gather GSB started talking about Me as soon as they left the shelter of the Pub. Where Macca or Milko or Grassy or Frank or Lorney or even M the Publican would have defended Me to the hilt. And that was his Big mistake. He chose to bitch about me to my friends. They aren't my Mates. They are Friends. People I genuinely care about. Fido and Twink. GSB's mates. Hubby's mates. But my Friends.

And yes; Hubby was there.

He let GSB slander our relationship. He let him question my fidelity. Twink, Fido and Jazz all told GSB to 'can' it but for some reason he cannot let it go. The problem he has with Me. I'll spell it out for You All.

He hates Me, because- aside from his mother and sister- I'm the next-longest female relationship He has. And he hates that I reject his sexual advances. He is as stimulating as molestation. In fact; that's what you feel like after a conversation with him. Raped.

GSB: Why are you with a slut like Her?

I don't Need Hubby to justify why he's with Me or why he stays with his children. I need him to stand up to the Prick when he slags me off. I'm his wife. I should mean more to him than a drinking buddy does. You wouldn't think I'd have a problem convincing Hubby of these facts; but I do. Hubby tells me he has it sorted; that he told GSB he's with me because he loves me and because I'm the mother of his two kids.

Me: I can't wait 'til I see that Prick. I can't wait to ask him to tell me his problems with Me to my face.

Hubby: You're as fucked as He is.

Me: No. I'm fucking Not.

Call Me crazy. But I want to have it out with this Cunt. I Need to know why he hates me so much. I'm sick of giving this Prick second chances.

But I also need Hubby to show a bit of spine. To stand up to this Fuckwit. Once and for all. To stop drinking with and speaking to the Missing Link who is GSB. I'm not afraid of a 'man' who waits until his female 'Nemesis' is out of the room until he feels secure enough to slander her (Me) off.

Hubby's not going to be happy; I can tell...

But I can't wait to give that Cock a piece of my mind.

No comments: