Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Miss Understood

Hope you don't mind me blurting this out to You but I need to write it somewhere and my blog isn't safe for what I want to say...I'm such a selfish mother fucker!

I've cut the Bond emotionally. That it's over. Tomorrow I'm going to do it financially. The Baby that he is needs me to iron out the details but I will if that's what it will take to be rid of his emotional torment and abuse once and for all.

I've been told to Get Fucked once too many times I'm afraid. This time I think I can see a way clear. Of him.

Thanks for your support Babe. It has meant All the difference. I no longer see Myself as the Scribble of the Mind (as he describes our interactions).

I am Me. So be it. And I am alright. One day Wemmaly and I- in our new lives- shall visit the UK and make you drink with us as punishment.

I can't wait...

Buffoon xx

No comments: