Tuesday, December 9, 2008

He Drove Us There...

So much to say...

After work. Friday. I was picking him up. I'd told him it was Over the night before. But that I'd still be here with the kids- at least until I'd made further arrangements. Because living with my Mother again would just about kill Me I think.

I retaliated first but I'm sure that it was justified.

Me: I thought I told you that it was over last night. I haven't taken that back you know. That still stands.

Then after no deliberation I high tailed it out of there. On a mission. To find Jessie; though I got kicked out of no less than three establishments for wearing thongs and being inebriated. Even though I told the Bouncers at the door I was only "looking for Somebody. Somewhere along the way I ate a kebab. Then; as a last resort I ended up at a gay bar.

He's Somebody I haven't seen in ten years. Someone who I Know has the Perfect Penis.All eight and a hakf inches of perfection.

And I couldn't find him again.

So I went over to Twink's. By now the cab fares were really starting to hit the hip pocket. My friend's Jen Jen and Daz and Lorne were there; while hubby (Notice that he's lower case) was unknowingly asleep upstairs in the spare room.

Now Lorne is my Mate. From the Fishing Club. Of which I'm a member of. And he's a good mate of Mac's which makes him a good mate of mine. But he's also a Pisces. Like hubby. So I took very unkindly to his demeaning and fucked up comments that peppered our 'conversation'...

Him (Lorne): Suck my whistle Bitch.

This was when I backhanded him across the face. I even vaguely remember doing it. It felt great.

Me: Don't fucking speak to me like that Prick. Just because No one is paying attention to you.

Him: Fuck you're a Bitch.

Me: You fucking deserved that.

About Then- hubby flew down out of the spare bedroom where he'd been sleeping- yelling at Me to stop "getting up his mate".

Me:(to hubby) You keep the fuck out of this. You don't have any idea what's this even about. This is between me and Lorne. And Remember what I said about Us?

He slunk off. As always. All Talk. About five in the morning I left them all asleep and went home; although in fact as I recall I learned more than a few secrets along the way. Some things you just don't need to know.

Saturday hubby played cricket up the Bay while I was at a 1st Birthday party of one of our closest friends. Boy is gorgeous. So his his Father; Norty- who's 'married to one of my best mate's CC. They were having a party and cooking a pork spit roast. The party was just around the corner from my mother in laws; and it was pool party- and after cricket finished hubby joined us.

I was off my head but CC remembers telling him to leave Me alone. That he was Unimpressive. I went back to my Inlaw's for the night; but only because that was where our little Son already was asleep in the caravan out the back...

He drove us there. We fell asleep and woke up early because I had to work. Maybe he wanted to touch me; I guess I'll never know now. Little Son went with his parents the next day while I worked and then spent a few hours at the pub. I'd had a missed call from him; he wante dme to bring him home something for lunch. I had been going to go to the Pub with M after work but I went out of way for somebody who treats me like shit most of the time and ordered him a hamburger and piece if crumbed fish. Even though I still haven't we are back together he expects it.

Sunday night; he fell asleep early. He had a roster day on Monday. I worked.

Now I feel like I'm blocking it out...

I'll have to come back to This.

No comments: