Thursday, May 1, 2008

The First Amendment...

I should stop living in the immediate past.

2006.

It was supposed to be the year that Was- but now it is the year that just won't let you go...

My questionarre...


I need to amend it. Specifically question #40. The song lyric that best sums up the year for me is no longer from Pink's "You and Your Hand" but by a song written by Michelle Branch and accompanied by Carlos Santana.

This is the song that was playing on the night I broke up with my Hubby.I was sitting at the pub with my friend M- drinking Mud Slides. December 27th 2005. We got back together on New Years Eve but it was still the first and only time we have broken up in more than fifteen years.

Afterwards- and every time since- I listened to this song and realised that for better or for worse my life is with him...


I’m feelin’ the way you cross my mind
And you save me in the knick of time
I’m ridin’ the highs, I’m diggin’ the lows
‘Cause at least I feel alive
I’ve never faced so many emotional days
But my life is good
I’m feelin’ you
I’m feelin’ you


Pink still rocks though...man; I'd do her!

No comments: