Thursday, May 1, 2008

News For The Blogging Public...

1. Ever had your toes sucked on?

Ever seen my feet? I'm a size ten who prepares not to wear shoes and I've never had a pedicure. I manage my toe-hairs reasonably well but my toenails definitely need urgent attention.

Fergie I'm not...

2. Ever had a hickey... sexy or trashy? Why?

Yes; hasn't everyone had a hickey? Sexy on yourself or someone you've just sucked on the neck- trashy on teenagers and old people. I remember once my Hubby gave me one when we first started going out - he smiled at me after giving it- he'd sucked so hard he must have burst some capillaries or something. His front teeth had blood on them anyway and it wasn't gingivitis...

3. Ever stolen from a store? If so, what?

Just once and I got caught. It was a pair of earrings and I didn't even have pierced ears then.

4. Ever got a speeding ticket? If so, how many?

No- I've never lost a point off my licence. But perhaps I Should have...

I don't speed much these days but back when I first got my licence I remember driving my mate Stan in his car (a hotted up V8 Torana) to Sydney doing 180km/h the whole way. It took me just over an hour to get there when I should have only been half way. Stan had fallen sleep in the back seat cos he had to work the next day and we were just past the Sydney Harbour Bridge- when he woke up and looked at the time and asked if we'd gone past the half-way point he nearly killed me when I told him how fast I'd been driving. I can still remember whizzing past all the semi-trailers with Bryan Adams blasting on the stereo.

Hey it Was the 80's...and I thought I was invincible back then!

5. Ever faked an orgasm?

Probably hundreds. When I was with my Bastard Ex I had to!

I wouldn't bother faking it anymore; that's just One you can't ever get back!

Bonus (as in optional): What's the trick to being multiorgasmic?

Not stopping after one? I'm not sure- being as I'm not the multiorgasmic type. But I can proudly say that persistence Does pay off in the end- and can now announce to the Blogging Public that I've at last cracked the two orgasms-in-one-day scenario. They weren't simultaneous (or even witnessed for verification) but I'm working on that side of things- almost as we speak...

Mind over matter as they say!

No comments: