Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TMI Tuesday On A Monday...

1. Have you ever orgasmed sitting at your computer? What was the situation?

I'd love to say that someone- anyone- was also there with me. Sadly I can't. Plus there are too many times that I have orgasmed whilst sitting at the computer to count- and hence I cannot single anyone of those times out to embellish upon further...

Sorry!

2. Ever been sexually harassed? What happened?

Yeah; when I was working at the Racetrack as a Strapper; the young stableboys used to get me to clean out this one randy horse's stable. His name was Best Benny (the horse) and he would always try and mount the girls while the boys made sexual comments. Another time one guy told me to 'put the horse in the stable so he could fuck me'- and I also had a problem with my boss at another job (he was 33 I was 17) trying to grab my tits all the time. Lucky they are small and he never got a hold of them...

3. Who is your hottest nerd crush?

Rick Moranis.

No- Bill Gates. At least he's rich; I'd shut my eyes...


4. Can a man have multiple orgasms?

Give him a minute...


5. Is there such a thing as too much sex?

Yes- when you're rubbed red raw it's time to Stop!

Bonus: Have you had sex in the last 24 hrs?

I wish. Me and Hubby fought all weekend. Maybe tonight!

No comments: