Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ringmaster...

Today- in particular order- I woke at ten past six, lit a cigarette and drove the sixty kilometre round trip to take my Hubby to work. When I returned- at seven fifteen- I packed my little Son's lunchbox for school and washed up last night's dishes. I stripped little Son's pissy bed and made my own, put on a load of laundry and got little Son's breakfast.

Later,I got him showered and dressed and then drove him to school before heading off to work for three hours; where I cleaned seventeen hotel rooms and made eighteen King-sized beds. Then I drove M home- where we watched a Jennifer Anniston midday movie for half an hour- and then we went shopping together to pick up stuff for dinner. I dropped M up to her daughter's school, took my groceries home so the butter wouldn't melt; gave the dog a bone and put on another load of laundry.

Then, I drove to little Son's school, collected him- and then did the sixty kilometre round trip again to pick up my Hubby. When I got home I took out the rubbish and recycling, hosed out the bin, hung out the wet washing and folded the dry stuff( except for balling the socks; my most hated job), marinated the pork spare ribs for dinner and washed, peeled and chopped the vegetables for tea.

I made little Son his dinner of salad and hotdogs, put on extra vegetables for Fido (who is going through a hard time after breaking up again with Miss Fancy Pants)- washed up again and ate tea. Fido called to cancel so I counselled him for twenty minutes- I got the kid's their bowl of ice cream, had a shower and read to little Son for about half an hour before he went to sleep in his nice clean sheets.

Last, but not least, I watched TV, tooled about on the computer, cleaned the bathroom basin and toilet, straightened the loungeroom and went to bed, too tired to even give my Hubby the head job I'd been planning on...

In the morning I'll do it all again- except that I have find time to go to the bank somewhere in all that lot as well.

Who say's a House-wife does fuck-all?

I'm the Ringmaster of this fucking Circus!

No comments: