Thursday, May 1, 2008

Twenty Eight Days...

Well it's now thirty days into the New Year and I just know you're all wondering how my New Year's Resolution has been coming along...

Pun Intended.

Have you ever specifically tried to have one orgasm a day; for the Entire year? I think I may have been a little over ambitious and perhaps should have opted to have an orgasm a day just for the month of January.

In fact that's such a good idea that's what I might do....

Because it was supposed to be fun Taking Up a habit as opposed to merely dropping a bad one. I mean, I could've aimed to stop smoking or biting my fingernails or something equally as constructive- but instead I chose what I thought would be the easier option. And where has that got me?

When I first told my Hubby about my NYR I think he mistakenly assumed that would mean he would be in for a lot of hard work in the sack. Not necessarily so. I've always had a stronger sex drive than my Hubby and have long been a strong advocate for self-lovin'. I'm also not ashamed to admit I've been going to great lengths to 'achieve' this feat of an orgasm a day, and along the way re-discovered videos and magazines I'd long since forgotten. I could bore you with the details but I'll spare you.

Anyway- it's hard work feeling horny everyday as I've found. And I'm sure I used to masturbate Every day before I put this darn great big expectation over my own orgasm count. I'm behind on the count (21/30) and don't know that I'll be able to get back into the swing of it now.

That said; I've foolishly decided to make a Resolution for February. Are you ready to fall off your chairs laughing?

To give up my 'party' drugs(pot,squares,roundies) And all alcohol for the month (Not including cigarettes -I'll save That resoultion for another month!)

Hey- it's the shortest month of the year; so it's my best hope...

But just to be sure I think I'll try for 28 orgasms, too!

Why not?

No comments: