Thursday, May 1, 2008

On The Steps With Milko...

Milko and I were having an argument the other day down at the Northo...

I haven't known Milko long. He's a mate of Macca's from the Fishing Club and is probably in his early forties. I think he went to the same school as Twinkle Toes. Anyway- I was sitting on the step because the acid I'd just dropped was kicking in. It was just on dark when I arrived- I'd been up at the other pub on the corner because the Jackpot had risen to almost five grand- and because it was an excuse to catch up with my friend M who I hadn't seen since Christmas Eve. Emma the Barmaid wasn't going to serve me another drink anyway; she'd been trying to catch me out being too off-my-face to serve me by deliberately mixing up my order of two schnooners of VB with two middys of New- and then get me to repeat the order while blatantly scrutinising my reactions.

But hey- like Twink said; she was only trying to out-intelligise Me. And she didn't stand a chance; poor dumb thing. I left anyway- knowing she'd served me the last one she was going to...

The Northo's a better pub anyway. The female Publican is in her sixties but she rocks. She lets us sit out on the steps with no shoes on and sells us take-away beers at five past midnight. She wouldn't do it for just Anyone either; we're priveleged because we are mates with Macca and he lives just across the road. M the Publican has known Mac for years- he tells us stories about how feisty she is though she's only about five foot nothing. One time she was being robbed by two blokes with bats and told the would-be-thieves to Fuck off over the road to rob the Servo- and said it so convincingly that they actually turned and left without a cent.

Needless to say; I like M the Publican a lot; but this story isn't about her.

Anyhoo; I was at the Northo, wasn't I- sitting on the steps, off my face, having an argument with Milko. Hubby was MIA somewhere with Fido and Twink and my phone had just flatlined. Macca and I were debating with Milko that a good head job was made even better when it's given by someone you love.

"That's crap" Milko said- or smething like that, at least. "The best head job I ever got was off Cheryl B when I was seventeen. Boy that girl near sucked the (add your own ingredient) out of me".

Me: "Well that may be so- but I doubt that was the best head job that Cheryl B has ever given. She would have saved that for someone she actually ended up caring about."

"It's just fucking Sex, Babe Ruth," Milko smiled."Nothing to do with love at all"

He still didn't get what I meant even though I explained it twice more to him. What's more; I felt sad for him that it had been over twenty years since this mind-blowing blow.

"The best head job I gave was the last one I gave" I told him honestly.

And what's more- is that I intend to only get better!

But what do You think?

Do you think you give hotter sex to Strangers or when you are in love?

1 comment:

Grump said...

RN thanks for your new posts. I'm not sure if some are current or from the archives.
How are you going? Are you on your own, is Hubby helping out with the kids. Are the sisters grim talking to you? Cheers Mark x