Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dear Son...

My next assignment is to write down the important things that would be left unsaid if the important people in my life died today; or if I died. What would I want them to know but haven't said.

Dear Son. You were my reason for life. I could not imagine never knowing your beautiful face; your kind heart; your proud strength. You were my little Lion with a heart of gold. You taught me so much about unconditional love. I wish you to know how proud of you I am; how special you are. There is not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful that you came to me; not a moment that you weren't in my heart. I wish that I had told you every minute that I loved you. I wish that I had held you more and kissed you forever. I wish that we could be together for ever. Always know that you are in my heart; always know that I am proud of who you are; always know that you are my angel here on Earth. You will be there when I think of Nintendo games and trains, icecreams and the beach, Monopoly games and McDonalds. When I think of love I only need recall your face to know that love is all around me.

I was proud to be your Mum and even prouder that you were my baby. I love you very very much.

Mum xxx

No comments: