Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Pecked By Ducks...To Death No Less...

"I felt like I was being pecked to death by ducks" Iyanlah.

Well here we are, back at the same old argument. I'm sick of it; but somehow the old punchline of sleeping with other chicks doesn't hurt so much today- why is that? Once again I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall; why won't he hear me? I try and try to get through to his thick head but he can't or won't listen to me. So instead he puts me down and makes me feel like shit. Christ this is supposed to be a GRATITUDE diary.

So okay; stick your dick into who you want to; cos I really don't care anymore. If it'll make you feel like a man- do it; I bet she feels even less satisfaction than I do because I'm supposed to love you and put up with the ten second routine- but no one else will put up with it. Once again we're at an impasse. My Hubby thinks I'm a 'dickhead loser' because he doesn't understand me. I don't either. But he's a dickhead too because he won't listen to me. I really will hide his money today and I won't give it back because he doesn't deserve it. Ha Ha. He makes Me SO FUCKING ANGRY AND SAD.

One more quote for the day before I turn to the couch.

"I have a body; but I am more than my body. I have a face but I am more than my face".
The first quote I think was about people taking a piece of you at a time; you don't seem to notice until there is only half of you left.

My Hubby says that nudity is no big deal and he is right. He says that I can do what I like and that is wrong. I must conform or I will lose him forever. Such a nice predicament I find myself in; neither sounds too good from where I am sitting. I'm sad. I hate my Life. I hate my Hubby and I hate Myself. I am a PATHETIC PERSON THE END

No comments: