Thursday, February 21, 2008

Say Goodbye To Taxi-Girl...

I'm not even sure what I did so wrong but I know what the punishment is. He's taken away the bong and the drugs because I didn't wash up or buy any toilet paper.

I see his point. I suppose.

But it's forty five degrees for fucksakes. I didn't feel like going to the fucking shops when there's no where to park and the car's like an oven.

And dinner? Nothing for tea? For fuck sakes- Chrisco only came the other day; it's not like there's nothing to eat. Taking the bong away isn't going to prove anything. I'll just make a new one. I don't care if the cone is made of tin foil or if the stem is made from plundered hose. I didn't go to the shops because it's fucking hot; not because I want to sit around getting stoned all day. I left my phone at home because he yelled at me and I walked out without grabbing it- I'm sick of him thinking I'm just making up excuses.

What do I have to do that Can't Fucking Wait?

Nothing. That's fucking what. So get fucked.

No dinner? No- only about eight hundred dollars worth of food to choose from.

It's not up to you, Hubby, to decide when or how many drugs or alcohol I consume. Get fucked, drug cowboy- who are you to judge? You told me you were doing overtime at the last minute for a start; I didn't know that meant I had to change my stupid plans. I don't even need your drugs Hubby. I get given as many as I like because I'm fun and people like me. I don't need money or a vagina; I just need to be me and that's enough for people to want to be around me. Try and control me and see what happens next. See what happens when you think you've got all the drugs and booze away from me.

I'll hide it and lie about it and then you'll find out and get the shits so don't fucking bother trying.

The only man who has ever had the right to tell me what to do is my Father and you aren't that- so shut it. I won't be told by you what I can and can't do. If it's about money then I'll go and earn my own. You can say goodbye to Taxi-girl if I do.

If it's about pot or drinking or giving up/cutting down then you can DISCUSS it with me but I won't be told. I'm too old to be told what to do anymore. You's can all go and get fucked if you want to keep trying.

Stop trying to make me feel guilty for going out-it isn't working anymore anyway.

Except about the money part. You always make sure I never forget who earns it all.

And if the only reason I'm here is to remember to buy the fucking toilet paper then I'd rather fucking not be.

No comments: