Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Wish I Was That Girl Again...

Well it's tommorrow already. Who says it never comes? There are still a number of letters to write; to my Mum, Dad, Sisters, Loz. I'll get to them in good time my Pretties. It's funny; looking back when I started to write in this little book- just a little while ago- I was hard pressed to come up with anything to write about and now I find I'm having to relegate shit until later. It really is getting easier to put things down on paper; I haven't had a diary since I was seventeen- the think the last entry was to do with me losing my virginity to my Hubby; almost ten years ago.

In some ways I wish I was that girl again; when the only things that mattered was the boy you had a crush on- or what you were going to wear on the weekend. Life was so much simpler then.

No comments: