Thursday, February 21, 2008

Domestic Blindness Is A Bitch...

The car shat itself again; though not as badly as the last time. Only the starter motor- though god knows how much that will cost me. My Father's probably already dreading the call.

Well that sums a shit day altogether; no money- I had to pilfer money out of my Son's bank account so that I could afford smokes; then the car; then no beer. If my Hubby had gotten home earlier Iwould have walked down to the Club for a six-pack, but I had to go without.

I actually ran out of alcohol. Well; I could've had that bourbon but I had no Coke. Of course my Hubby thinks I'm angry at him for being late- I knew he'd be late because I couldn't pick him up. Of course he wouldn't think I could be angry or upset at anything else; or upset or frustrated about the car stuffing up or worried about getting the money to pay for it. That wouldn't have crossed his mind at all. He wouldn't think that I'm anxious to miss uni for the rest of the week; or that I'm thinking how easy it would be for Me to slack off completly now because things are out of my control again.

No- he just thinks I'm here to sabotage his life by hiding the scissors from him.

Does he really think I'm so fucking vindictive- or that I care or even know where he lays them down? Does he think that it's even possible that I might not have even touched or seen them all day? He says I don't care where they are; my god he's perceptive. I couldn't give a fuck where they are. But it's like my responsibility to know where he's put them; or his shirts or his belt or his bong or esky or knife or Whatever he's looking for at the time. Do you know where I put....? It's my cue to jump up and search for the offending item. To lament it's missing. To give a shit.

But to yell at me in front of his mate and accuse me of all this ridiculous shit...what the fuck is he playing at? He can care that the Barmaid is being harrassed by blokes at the pub; he gives a shit when the prostitutes at the Bikie Club are getting hit on and will go to Their rescue- but he can't even acknowledge that he hurts my feelings.

Oops. He Did say he was sorry. Like that makes it all okay until next time. He was probably embarrassed for acting that way in front of his mate and that's why he apologised. I doubt he even realises what he does sometimes, he gets so trashed.

He better not piss the bed tonight cos I just made the bed. I'm sleeping on the couch.

No comments: