Thursday, February 21, 2008

Show Me The Way Dr Phil...

On to my next assignment from Dr Phil; which is to write down my Life Decisions- which are convictions that I live by All the time as of this moment until Forever.

I will never kill another person.

Lying is bad and hurts others.

I will always be as honest with myself as I can.

I will never hurt my child deliberately.

I will not be cruel to animals.

I will always try to do the right and moral thing.

I will not discriminate because a person is of another race colour or religion.

I will not steal from others.

I will never cheat on my Hubby.

I will never use intravenous drugs.

I will never abandon my family or friends.

I will always give when I can.

I will not judge others; as best I can.

I will not drink and drive (again).

It is my life decision that I will Never binge drink for days without sleep again; as of this moment. Now.

I also vow, as of this moment, never to resort to violence with my Hubby again. No more slaps on the face, drinks spilt all over him, cuffs around the head. I will only ever touch him nicely. Same goes for my Son; if I can give up the occasional smack on the bum. Which he sometimes deserves.

Here is my quote for the moment; "If you continue to do what you have always done, you will continue to have what you've always had." Dr Phil. I am letting this go on. I can choose to accept- or not accept- how things go. Show me the way Dr Phil!!

No comments: