Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Last Thought Was Correct...

Well it's all out in the open.

Believe it or not my last thought was the correct one. His hand was bleeding because he fell over while taking his push-bike apart; ready for Me to pick it up and take them home. There was no fight at all.

I can't begin to say how disappointed and angry I am with my Hubby and his mate. Why did he do it; lie to me and make me worry- all because he didn't want to ask me for a lift. Did he think I'd prefer to be lied to? He's the one who goes on and on about honesty.

The worst thing is though, that he doesn't think he's done anything wrong; he just says it wasn't his fault what his mate said to me on the phone. Okay; but You were the one who embellished the lie by filling in the details. He doesn't know or care that I was worried about why he would be fighting; I thought he was defending some other chick or that someone was bagging me out. He showed me no respect; he didn't consider my feelings and he's hurt and betrayed me.

Just you wait and see- I'm going to get an apology from both my Hubby and his mate. I'll let you know how I go.

No comments: